Thursday, 5 March 2009

Website Buttons

After finally coming to a final decision as to what the website is going to look like and its contents, I need to research the types of buttons that would best suit the website.

We wanted something simple yet effective, as the buttons which were used in the websites that I researched were simple ones I thought it'd be best to find something similar instead of creating some difficult/standard buttons.

Below are some examples of buttons which were taken into consideration and also discussed in group meetings.

This type of button, when rolled-over the image of the paw print would turn red. This was found on Flash Buttons.

This type of expandable button would be good to use on the website. As its nice and simple, it can be found on Flash Vortex.

After much researching, the group decided the Icon Wave buttons would be the best to use on the website. Therefore, all that needs to be done is to find a tutorial on how to create one and modify it to suit our own website. This can be found on Flash Vortex as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment