Friday, 20 March 2009

3D Bed Design

Having researched the bed, I was confident with the look of the bed that I wanted. First, pre planning work was produced. This included a sketch of what the bed would look like and its diffrent components. This is included in Ben's sketches of the bedroom. After I was satisfied with the look on paper, I had to produce the bed. I made a box to start with and added a smooth modifier to it. This would be the base of my bed, I then extruded segments out of the four corners and modified them using editable poly to make them the legs of the bed. Having done that, I made a circle, added turbo smooth and attached it to one end to make it the headboard. This was the basic frame for my bed.
I then added a chamfer box as the matress for the bed, I did not make this too smooth as it would hardly be seen under the duvet.

No comments:

Post a Comment