Saturday, 28 March 2009

Development of Flash Website #5

After much thought and team discussions, we found it quite difficult to decide what sort of games we wanted to create for the website. At first, we decided to create a game whereby the user can dress up their bear in clothes they liked (which were available) but then we decided that'd be a bit difficult and since a team member had created something similar before and had numerous problems we decided to scrap the idea. Therefore, we came to the conclusion that I'd create a jigsaw puzzle and possibly a word search.

After numerous days of researching how to create a jigsaw puzzle in Flash and searching for tutorials to help with the creation of it. I managed to create one but with a minor problem which again needs to be fixed in due time.


The websites I found some helpful tutorials from:
Site Point - Build A Video Jigsaw Puzzle
*Web Designer - Build a Jigsaw Puzzle in Flash
ActionScript - Jigsaw Puzzle

*This is the website/tutorial I used to create our own jigsaw puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment