Friday, 27 March 2009

Development of Flash Website #3

The next scene I decided to quickly work on was the 'Gallery' scene, as I'd already made a Gallery in Flash before for a previous project this wasn't going to be too difficult for me and since I'd just created a preloader I wanted to work on a scene which I was familiar with. Just to make life easier for myself and not get myself stressed and worried about not knowing how to create something that I want.

Below is the screen shot of the 'Gallery' scene, again it's not fully completed as the "proper" images do need to be made and put in. As well as the buttons and the text for 'Gallery' 'Prev' and 'Next' needs to be changed. But they can be done easily therefore I decided to leave that for later when I come to tweeking the whole website itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment