Saturday, 28 March 2009

Development of Flash Website #4

Once again from research I did I found that some websites have a link where users can contact them. Although, not all websites have this I decided to stick one in ours just to be a little bit more unique in some way. Not only that but once it's up on the Internet where millions can see it I do hope people will give us some sort of feedback to the animation as well as to the website.

Even though in the screen shot there is a contact form, but it's not fully working just yet as I've come across a few problems which needs solving, again which I will go back to to sort it out. I did try to sort out the problem but to no avail so I decided to leave it and go back to it later rather than stress myself out over why it's not working and why error messages keeps popping up.

No comments:

Post a Comment