
(Image taken from: http://www.llph.co.uk/kidsbedlinen/lilly.jpg)
For the bed, I wanted a simple design which would be made more unique with the textures it had on it. Having looked at magazines, Shops and also the internet, I decided to use a wooden texture for the frame of the bed and a round headboard. This is because it has the modern look yet retains a childish feel.
A few images off the internet that were used as inspiration were:

(Image taken from: http://www.hot-tootsies.com/i//IMG_1763.jpg)
This image shows the duvet covering most of the bed including the matress and frames. This I knew would be ideal for out scene as firstly it would allow our character to get lost under it and secondly, making less bits of the bed visible at any one time will reduce rendering time.Here is another example of a young girls bed. This was important because of the colors. Pinks and whites work well to represent a young girls room in the generic way and thus, I will be using similar colours when designing my bed.

(Image taken from: http://www.eco-furniture.com/im/623/westbury-youthbed.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment