As I had already finished 90% of the Flash website, I asked tutors for feedback, thanks to their feedback I managed to improve the website quite a bit - making it more unique compared to others.
By this I mean we used our own mouse cursor, set an incentive for users to use the 'contact us' form, as well as set out instructions for the jigsaw puzzle game I created - just minor things I had forgotten to put on the website. So I'm glad that I got feedback from tutors regarding Flash website.
I thought it'd take me quite a while to figure out how to create my own cursor in Flash, but in fact after finding some tutorials I managed to get it done quite easily. It helped a lot that I already had a bear image in mind to use for the cursor, so it was just a matter of fact of finding the tutorial online to help me create it.
No comments:
Post a Comment